" When do the designers eat? We never see them eat!" they queried. "They have dinner breaks," he calmly replied.
"But does that time get taken out of the time that they have for the challenges," they specified. "No it does not - they can eat at their stations if they like," he calmy replied.
"Yes but WHAT do they eat and do they go out to eat?" they attacked! "The food is always brought in for them and it is different every meal," he calmly replied.
"Yes but WE DON'T SEE THEM EAT!!!! The show needs to be 2 hours! We want to see them eat!" the wolves cried.
...
Liza called this morning with a confession. "I DID dress for Tim last night. I was praying he'd say something about my shirt. I got it at a store called "forever 21" because I wanted to be hip and cool. I took a risk, which the judges seem to respond to. When I first saw him he put his hand up to his chin, paused, and I thought he was going to say 'I don't know about this - I'm concerned' but he said nothing, thank God. I was actually relieved. I am absolutely in love with him. I don't want him to ever be upset or anything to happen to him. If I heard from you that he was ever in a bad mood or if I ever see Santino give him grief, I swear - I'll start crying."
---
from an mj interview with burt bacharach:
MJ: Just one more question I have to ask. Everyone is wondering, did Dre fall off?
BB: Did Dr. Dre what?
MJ: Well, years after his success, in the early 90s, with NWA and his massive solo album The Chronic, Dre wrote a track, "Forgot About Dre,"about how people were saying he'd lost his touch—that he'd fallen off.
BB: Why would he write that? Dre never went anywhere. Never been gone. The guy is so present. He's one of the great record producers of all time.
---
FINALLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment