Four jobs I've had
1. Coat check girl for private parties
2. Admin asst. at an environmental nonprofit
3. Summer day camp counselor
4. Nordstrom, Point of View dept.
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Four Weddings and a Funeral
2. Manhattan
3. Annie Hall
4. High Fidelity
Four places I've lived
1. Manhattan
2. DC
3. Berkeley
4. Birmingham UK
Four TV shows I watch
1. The Office (UK)
2. Blow Out
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Flava of Love
Four places I've vacationed
1. Prague
2. Hong Kong
3. Paris
4. Barcelona
Four foods I love
1. brussel sprouts
2. tj's palak paneer
3. soup dumplings
4. sausage
Four sites I visit daily
1. goldenfiddle.com
2. wwtdd.com
3. weather.com
4. style.com
Four places I'd rather be
1. havana
2. berlin
3. moscow
4. reykjavik
Four random items in my bag
1. marlboro ultra lights, hk edition
2. three types of lip balm
3. foundation
4. i heart NY lighter
Four things most people don't know about me
1. I hate answering my cell phone
2. I read the new york times in print every day
3. I think being supported entirely by my partner would not be that bad
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a model
Four people I tag
1. itzjustjai
2. grooverobber
3. wildthangyang
4. allypoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment