Saturday, October 03, 2009

hello october

my sister ran in my pace group in this morning's run. we chatted the entire time, and eight miles whisked by. a few blocks from the finish i turned to her and said "let's race." she ran off before i realized she had agreed, i had to sprint to catch up, and we were both laughing. we had a satisfying post-run stretch in the marina grass that left us with muddy hands and knees, and then i treated her to a birthday brunch at art's, where she gave me a big ol' pep talk. something here is happening, and it is something good.

--
email from A LO, 9/9/09:

Don't be weirded out by me, but I thought you might be entertained to hear I had a dream last night that you were preggers (not showing). It's because right before bed I watched a Project Runway episode where they designed maternity wear!


---

asobi seksu, kind of a let down, but loney, dear - SO GOOD. "airport surroundings" is good

---

No comments: