Tuesday, December 02, 2003

GRoOVe roBber (7:00 PM): ok I know I'm a dork, but you gotta appreciate this achievement:
GRoOVe roBber (7:01 PM): I've cleaned my inbox out after like 6-7 months
GRoOVe roBber (7:01 PM): and now I only have FIVE messages in my inbox!
GRoOVe roBber (7:01 PM): F I V E !
GRoOVe roBber (7:02 PM): ok, relatively clean compared to you junk hoarders
lisa n da sky (7:02 PM): you're a hoar.
GRoOVe roBber (7:02 PM): but the last few months i've been at like 70-80 messages
lisa n da sky (7:02 PM): it's not like whoever has the cleanest inbox wins the race
GRoOVe roBber (7:02 PM): and it bothered the fuck outta me!
lisa n da sky (7:02 PM): yeah you're anal like that
GRoOVe roBber (7:03 PM): YEESSSSS IT ISSSS!!!
GRoOVe roBber (7:03 PM): yeah, yeah.
lisa n da sky (7:03 PM): it's not like whoever has the least amount of emails in their inbox when they die gets a better place in heaven
lisa n da sky (7:03 PM): IT'S NOT
GRoOVe roBber (7:03 PM): that's what jesus told me.
lisa n da sky (7:03 PM): how many emails did he have in his inbox when he died?
GRoOVe roBber (7:03 PM): cleanliness is next to godliness...y'know- like jesus.
GRoOVe roBber (7:04 PM): jesus had mad PEN1S ENL*RGEMENT e-mails he never got to trash.
GRoOVe roBber (7:05 PM): that's the first thing he'll take care of after his resurrection and stuff.
lisa n da sky (7:05 PM): sam, you know you should save some of those
lisa n da sky (7:05 PM): maybe look into it
lisa n da sky (7:05 PM): OOOOOOOOOOO
GRoOVe roBber (7:05 PM): OOOHHH!!!

No comments: